Golden Fall at the Three Rivers
To book for stays from Oktober 3 to November 14, 2017
(limited allocation, subject to availability)
Enjoy Passau during its most colourful time of the year. The alluring atmosphere of the Indian Summer, when it's still warm and sunny during the day but the evenings bring fall-like cool air, exemplifies the unique charms of the 'Bavarian Venice'. This is the time when there are fewer tourists, when you can visit the sights in peace and quiet, and you won't have to fight with the sweltering heat of summer when strolling through the little alleys. The locals have more time to answer questions, and you will enjoy typical Lower Bavarian fare in the restaurants - mushroom and game meat dishes.
- 2 accommodation in a room with bathtub or shower/WC, hairdryer, radio, telephone, minibar, and TV incl. our rich Residenz buffet breakfast
- free use of sauna/sanarium
- three-course fall menu (without drinks) in an excellent Passau restaurant
- one bottle chilled Prosecco available in the room
- guided city tour
- entrance fee for the Museum 'Veste Oberhaus'
The price is
|in a double room||from 145,00 € per person|
|in a single room||from 175,00 €|
An extra day costs from 59,00 € per person.
(You can book one extra day max. The published prices of all offers are for standard rooms. On request we like to inform about room rates of other categories).